Sunday, May 15, 2011
Start ➨ piątek, 20 maja (Friday, May 20)
Start ➨ piątek, 20 maja (Friday, May 20)
Co tu znajdziesz?
Zdjęcia szafiarki. Blog nieco inny niż reszta. Dlaczego? Ważne jest dla mnie nie tylko by wyglądać modnie, ale także by strój pasował do mojej sylwetki. Nie mam figury modelki, nie mogę zarzucić na siebie wszystkiego. Jednak chcę pokazać, że nawet "gruszki" mogą bawić się modą!
What will you find here?
Photos of fashion. Blog a bit different than the rest. Why? It is important for me to not only look fashionable, but also to dress for my body shape. I don't have a model figure so I can't wear everything I like. But I want to show that even the "pear shapes" can have fun with fashion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
;]
Great! I can't wait! xox
Zawsze szukałam takiego bloga ♥ nie mogę się doczekać kolejnego postu!!
Hello, dear.
You have great and lovely blog, guess it will be your way to "Fashion blogger" position. Waiting for the posts.
And thanks for following my blog, now i following your. xoxoxo
Kristen
thanks for the fashiolista love,
following*following*
kisses from & follow me back on B.B.F.
i really love your blog!
im following u, please follow me back! i need folowers in my blog and fashiolista http://www.fashiolista.com/style/isabelaroriz/ www.fashiontrendygirls.blogspot.com
thanks
xoxo
Post a Comment